Am I only one who has ring and ring app issues

Had this doorbell for a long time and no matter what type of troubleshooting I do or call ring it does same things someone comes to door or ring doorbell the app is very slow to open up by the time it does the person has left or I try to speak they can’t hear or vise versa had this thing since '17 to Avoid going to door for safety and have to still go to door just trying to see if it’s just me. I might have to go with simlisafe

I have the same. When I am at home, 2 metres from the door, the ring app works. When I am at work, the app never lets me know someone is at the door.

Hi neighbors! If you’re experiencing delays or concerns with accessing the Live View on your Ring Doorbell or Security Camera, try some of the troubleshooting tips and tricks below:

• Review Community Post on Live View concerns, which can help you narrow down what the cause of your concern is.
  • Test the Live View on both wifi and cellular data to see if the issue is related to one connection type. If you’re on cellular data, some areas may provide a stronger connection while in other areas, you will have a weaker connection based on your mobile providers coverage.
  • Check the RSSI on your Ring Doorbell or Camera to see if it indicates a stable or unstable connection. With an unstable connection, you may have intermittent connectivity concerns with the Live View.

I hope these troubleshooting tips and tricks help. If you continue to have concerns with the Live View on your Ring device, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a closer look. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Did troubleshooting NUMEROUS times and same results app opens up fine when NO ONE is around but when someone approaches my porch or rings doorbell app doesn’t open up until they have left my porch🤦🏾‍♂️

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.