Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
C
All unanswered front door recordings last 10 minutes
trending
battery-video-doorbell
I have just had a porch put in so had to disconnect my wired doorbell 3 plus and run it off the battery. Now for some reason if i have an unanswered call it records for exacly 10 minutes before stopping. There is no movement on camera and it is set to record for 25 seconds. I've tried a full factory reset/reboot that hasn't worked. Also bought a new battery that lost nearly 10% charge last night. Is there any hope for it?

11-11-2023 09:27:27

Responses (3)

J
Hi @Cliffo. Thank you for sharing this concern. If you have Quick Replies enabled, disable it to see if it helps. If it helps or not, rest assured that our team is looking into this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Once there is an update regarding this, I will make sure to post it here. I will also be marking my response as a temporary solution so others can find it easily. Thank you for your time and patience.

13-11-2023 05:06:14

C
Much appreciated. Just an update. If i turn off quick reply the doorbell functions as normal (recording for between 25/30 seconds for a missed call). If it is turned back on the issue arrises again (10 minute recordings for a missed call).

13-11-2023 08:15:22

J
Hi @Cliffo. This issue has now been resolved. You should be able to turn your Quick Replies back on and have no issues with your recording time. Thanks again for your time and patience.

22-11-2023 06:49:51

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

22-12-2023 06:50:40

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User