All of a sudden no power.

my ring pro doorbell has been installed for approximately 6 months with no connectivity issues. Today it appears the doorbell is not working. The ring app says the voyage is good, however no lights illuminate on the doorbell and no r3cording is happening. I have performed troubleshooting of the power and the power does not appear to be the problem. I’ve pressed the button on the right of the doorbell, but it’s not connecting. I think the doorbell

Hey @nantkak. Please check out our Ring Help Center Article here for more information on how to troubleshooting insufficient poor issues on the Ring Pro. If you are unable to get the device back up and running after troubleshooting, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.