all devices and configuration in android app are disappeared

since a few weeks, all my devices (doorbell pro 3 elite & chime) are disappeared from the ring app. the Doorbell is connected mit PoE-cable and internet connection is stable and fast. I cannot not reconfigure it cause is still in use. what else can I do?

For your information, I have already verified these potential problems:

• internet connection: stable and fast, doorbell is connected to PoE-cable

• Smartphone Samsung Galaxy S9 (WLAN & Internet connection are stable and fast)

• Ring App uninstalled and reinstalled

• I’ve tried to add the devices again, but I can’t because it is still in use

Many thanks for any solutions

Hi @James88! As long as you are logging in as the owner of these devices, they should not disappear from your Ring app. When logged in, and since confirming these devices are online, you should receive notifications of events. Please check the top of the Ring app for a location drop down, to see if your desired location may be showing in the list.

As you mention using android os, please ensure there are no android apps conflicting with the Ring app. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi Marley_Ring

Thanks a lot for your advice. Everything seems to be alright. But it still doesn’t work, even the location is correct, and I have only one location. The ring doorbell worked fine for almost six months and suddently it stops working.

There is nothing I can do:

• reseting is not possible as it is still in use, but I can’t see any devices.

• there is no option to unlink or remove it from my account because there are no device on

• the problem is on my smartphone, my iPad and on the webbrowser.

• no notification and no history, all empty

• when I log in, it says that I am a new user (but I’m still using the same e-mail address)

What else can you suggest? Maybe someone has hacked my ring doorbell?!?

Thank you for the update and for trying those steps, @James88! This is definitely an odd one. With all these variables you’ve covered, and the account still not containing your device or allowing setup, a more in-depth look is the best next step. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi Marley _Ring

Thanks a lot for your advice. I have already tried the link with the phone number. Unfortunately, it seems to be invalid. I did my call from Switzerland.

Is there an option to do an “hard reset” of my ring doorbell?

Hi @James88, happy to step in here. Resetting the Doorbell will not remove it from the email address that it is currently associated with. I would still recommend reaching out to our support team for help on this matter as they’ll be able to pull up your account in order to take a closer look. There should be a worldwide number listed on the Call Us page that you can use as well.