Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
N
Alerts keep being disabled
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
notifications
Have had my Ring 2nd gen video door bell and a security camera powered by Ring solar panel for near a year. In app all the options for alerts are correctly set, there is no pause set. After I open the app the alerts for person coming into view work. After a few days they stop for no reason I have created. If I open app and close it, the alerts work again for a few days. Getting fed up with this having just bought 4 more cameras for business not yet installed My phone is a Huawei P30. Jonathan

08-12-2023 04:56:45

Responses (2)

C
Hi @Nextenso. Huawei phones are known to have issues and inconsistencies when it comes to receiving notifications. We've addressed this previously on the Community in [this post](https://community.ring.com/t/ring-notifications-stops/6191/11). Try checking the phone's settings for power or battery to see if you can toggle anything off that may be killing background processes or suppressing notifications.

11-12-2023 11:54:22

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

10-01-2024 11:54:35

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User