Alerts are stuck on wind chime after update

I’m on IOS 17.1 & did the latest ring update today. Now, all of my alerts are stuck on wind chimes. When I change them to something else, it doesn’t save. Any Suggestions on how to fix this? It’s driving me crazy :crazy_face: :joy:

Hi @SWil7. The alert tone should play the sound you have selected in the Ring app. If it’s still playing the Windchimes tone, even after changing to a different tone in the Ring app and saving the selection, please follow up with our support team. They can take a closer look and gather any details needed to investigate this issue with the app. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

Same here - I am having the same issue - all my devices are notifying me with windchimes even when I have silent selected.

Hi neighbors. Please reboot the phone or tablet that is not changing its app alert tone to see if it helps. If not, as mentioned by Caitlyn, reach out to our support team to further investigate this concern.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.