Alert Tones won’t update on my Ring Cameras / App!

I have 4 Rings Cameras that I’ve had for years… all of a sudden ALL of them are alerting with the WindChime tone. I’ve changed it multiple times in the app & it won’t update! I’ve logged out and back in, I’ve deleted the app and redownloaded it, nothing is working and the WindChime LOUD alert is driving me insane. How do I fix this glitch?

Hi @user79018. Thank you for letting us know about this. I’ve shared this with my team and they are looking into this concern. If you would like to stay up to date on the progress of this as we work to resolve it, please follow up with our support team. You can also get in touch by sending a private message @Ring on Facebook or Twitter.

Hi, Have you had any fix for this. I have 2 cameras and 2 door bells that work ok but have just put up a 3rd camera and its doing the same thing only alerting me with Windchime can’t change it in APP. Any help would be good. Thank you

Hi @user79689. To start, make sure that your Ring app is up to date. Next, follow up with our support team so they can look into this concern.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.