Alarm shows offline in app...and then online...and then offline

I just set up my basestation, and my app keeps showing it successfully connected, and then offline. I relocated the base so it is next to my router, I have a green wifi light on the base. I have tried:

• removing the base station from the app and re-adding it
  • Resetting the device and re-adding it
  • Changing the connected wifi network
  • Connecting the base to an ethernet cable connected directly to the router

The issue is intermittent. If I unplug the base station, I get an alert on my phone, even if the app says the base is offline. I have one door sensor paired to it (bought as a kit, so it was already paired), and it alerts when the sensor is triggered.

Hi @heisenstein. When you say that you rebooted the device, what steps did you take? You have the option to reboot the Base Station by taking a pin to quickly press and release the pinhole reset button on the back of the Base Station. If you hold that button down, it will factory reset the Base Station, which will then kick all of your Ring Alarm components kicked off the network as well.

If you have already rebooted the Base Station but it is still showing offline frequently and not responding as expected, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a deeper look at this concern. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Hi how was this resolved, I have same issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.