Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
U
User Solution
Closed
Alarm sensor battery run down without warning?
motion-detector
contact-sensor
alarm
troubleshooting
notifications

My wife mentioned that on trying to arm the alarm it was warning about sensors requiring bypass. On investigation I could see that it was one of my motion sensors. So it apparently just stopped working having got to no battery? I have a lot of sensors, am I meant to wait for them all to give up functioning or go through each device individually to check its battery health ? I had expected the app would start to warn me and say “x devices are approaching low battery” as a prompt to replace. Presumably sensors could just stop functioning while an owner is away on holiday which would not be good at all in terms of the products primary function ?

13-12-2023 08:10:35

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @user22747. You should be able to receive notifications regarding low battery on your Ring Alarm devices. In the Ring app, tap the menu in the top left > Settings > Alert Settings > Alarm > Push > scroll down to the notification toggles under Devices and ensure Low Battery is toggled on. I hope this helps!

14-12-2023 06:30:45

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

26-01-2024 10:33:06

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User