Alarm Pro Alert/Chirp/Volume settings have stopped working

I have alarm pro base station and a lot of devices connected. Recently the chirp volume setting and ALL the alert settings for individual devices has stopped working.
e.g.

• when having a party at home I would always put the volume on mute so as not to hear the thing go off every 5 seconds. No longer possible.
  • individual devices have differing chirps and open/closed on/off settings. Now ALL devices chirp on open with the same ‘default’ (navi?) chirp. And I cannot set them back.

I have done all but full reset, and the one thing I have done a short period before noticing this failure is switch my account to pro monitored alarm.
Thanks,Kevin

Chirps can certainly be changed by Alarm device in the Ring app. Visit your Alarm specific device in the Ring app, such as your Contact Sensor, and select the Chime Tone options from the device page. There you will see options for different tones, as well as Base Station only chime tones.

Fine tune this for each individual Sensor, and allow this change to save before testing. Please also ensure there is not VPN enabled on your mobile device when changing these options. You can also change Chirps by Alarm mode via the Ring app > Menu > Settings > Modes section.

If the above steps do not help in enabling the desired chirp tones, our support team can take a closer look. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: