Activating Device

I’m having trouble with my ring camera it won’t open up. It will take pictures. This been going on almost a month I tried wifi, reboot reinstall and I keep getting the same ACTIVATING DEVICE! Help pleaseScreenshot_20210329-152036|230x500

Hi @Jolie59. If Live View isn’t working, I would also recommend checking the RSSI for your device to ensure that your Ring Camera has a strong internet connection. You can learn more about RSSI in our Community Post on the topic here. If the RSSI looks good, I’d also suggest checking out the Rapid Ring App as it’s designed to allow you to answer notifications and access Live View more quickly.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can pull up your account and take a deeper look. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: