Unfortunately, we had a death in our neighborhood on Friday. Our Ring doorbell may have caught the accident on the very edge of our view. The screen on the phone is too small to see it. When we go on the browser version the resolution is much better, but we can only see events and not scroll through the entire day. Does anyone know how to get the raw data on the browser? I know that Ring deletes the data after 7 days so we need to try to find this in the next few days.
Hi @Piratelooksat40. Oh no, I’m sorry to hear about what happened in your neighborhood. In regards to the footage, it sounds like you’re referring to the Snapshot Capture feature, which takes snapshots at a set interval. Snapshots cannot be viewed on Ring.com, but you can download them from the Ring app and view them on a computer.
To download a snapshot, follow these instructions:
- Open your Ring app.
- Navigate to the Event Timeline of the device you want to save the snapshots from.
- Scroll to the left to see the various snapshots.
- Place the playhead (vertical play line indicator) is on the section that you want to download
- Tap Share on the bottom left
- You’ll have the option to share to social media sites or download.
- Tap the gray Download icon on the bottom right.