A USB connector to supply the required 5v to the Control Center?

I am looking for any type of USB connector to the proprietary Control Center Power? Male or female USB Type A, Mini A, Micro A, B, or C on one end and the propriety connector on the Control Center 5v in.

Is there such a thing?

I do not want to splice or make a custom cable with such thin/skinny/small cables. My talents do not extend to such detailed/small work unless I am dreaming.

Hi there, @Barney_Rubble! It is recommended to use the power supply that is included with the Alarm Base Station for powering. Using an extension chord is a great way to reach an area far from an outlet, however, we do not advise using a 3rd party power supply to power the Base Station, as it may not have the appropriate rating for intended use. Aftermarket devices are not tested and we cannot guarantee performance.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board . Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: