4 white lights blinking on the charging station

What do 4 white blinking lights mean when charging a battery on the charging station?

Hi @user11865. The lights on the Charging Station will indicate how much the battery is charged, as well as indicate when the battery is fully charged. Are you seeing 4 lights with one blinking, or are all 4 lights blinking at the same time? Remove the battery, ensuring the battery and the Charging Station is clear of any dust or debris, and then replace the battery in the Charging Station and ensure it is firmly in place.

Additionally, make sure to use the provided power adapter with the Charging Station so it is receiving sufficient power. If that still doesn’t resolve this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Hi @Caitlyn_Ring,

All 4 lights were blinking. It was odd because the battery had already been charging for a while. Hours later it appears that it is fully charged. I blew on the connectors on the battery and switched which side it was charging on and the other side started blinking too. It seemed like something may have been going on with the battery. I appreciate your help.

@user11865 Have you since tested the battery in any of your Ring devices to see if it has been fully charged? It could be an issue with the battery if this happens every time with a particular battery when you try to charge it. If it does continually happen, I’d recommend following up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

According to the manual it means the charger is charging with insufficient power. Are you using the included power adapter? If so, sounds like it might be faulty.

Where can I download the manual for this dual battery pack charging base?

1 Like