4 cams keep dropping

I have 2outdoor stick cams and 2 light (not flood light) outdoor cams all 4 just drop wifi and will not reconnect unless I go and reset them.
I have gotten my ISP to put in new modem (on my 3rd now) I have use access points that sit 6 inches from the cams they will connect work for a few days then bang all 4 out again. I thought maybe the power plug (each set is on its own plug wit nothing else plugged in to there Cricut.) Switch 3d to different power outlets no difference. I have completely removed them reset them put them back up and again after a few days out they go. I bought them all at the same time from ring.com. no the rest of my ring stuff all work fine.i have path light and bridge, 12 window/door sensors, 2 motion detector, 2 gen 1 key pads, 1 base, 5 smoke listeners 2 doorbell cams, 2 indoor stick cams all work perfectly. Any help please

Hi @JJDW1970. It sounds like you also have a lot of devices connected to your wifi network, which could be causing some devices to drop off. If you haven’t already, I’d recommend checking the RSSI on your devices that are dropping off the wifi as the RSSI is a measure of your Ring device’s connection strength with your wifi. You can read more about RSSI in our Community Post on the topic here. If this issue does continue to persist, you’ll want to reach out to our support team so they can take a closer look and maybe escalate this to advanced support if needed. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I checked the RSSI and they are all with in -27 to - 49 and the 4 that drop are -30ish all with good strong single. I’ll have to contact support

1 Like