2020 (2nd gen) Ring Doorbell Corner Kit Install Issue

I have a ring doorbell 2nd generation. I bought the 2020 corner kit (I was told by Ring support that the 2020 is the same as the 2nd generation) and tried to install it but none of the screw holes lineup. What am I missing? I called Ring support and they told me I must’ve been delivered the wrong corner kit. But when I looked on the Ring website and on the Amazon website the image of the product is exactly what I got. The instructions are woefully in adequate because it just shows a side profile of the corner kit with screws going through it. It doesn’t show where the screw holes are or how the doorbell would connect to it. I found some feedback on Amazon’s site with the same issue but no resolution. Anybody have any idea what’s going on? I assume I must have to get a different corner kit, I’m just not sure which one. Attached is a picture of the doorbell mount and corner kit.

Hi there, @BobW45! The model of your Video Doorbell and version of corner kit is important for fitting them. Here is our Help Center guide for choosing the best accessory specific to your Ring device model:

I recommend double checking the details in that article, and also check out this Wedge Kit installation video here, for the Video Doorbell (2020 Release). The Corner Kit install is similar. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I have this same exact issue. I have purchased 2 corner kits from Amazon that were recommended (the second of which is the one pictured here). Neither is even close on the holes.

How do we find a corner kit that fits?

Hi @devgolfs. This page has the correct Corner Kit for the Doorbell 2nd Generation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.