2 way volume crazy loud

Hi
We have the 2020 ring door bell (2nd edition) and I am wondering if there was ever any clear answer how to turn the 2 way volume down. Specifically on the doorbell itself. It’s so loud the entire street can hear it. Crazy that this doesn’t seem to be adjustable that I can see. It’s almost unusable it’s so loud…

1 Like

The Two Way Communication volume on your Ring Video Doorbell is not adjustable at this time. You can adjust the volume of the Ring tone that comes directly from the Video Doorbell.

Feel free to check out our Feature Request Board to vote on requests and/ or make a new request. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then this is utterly useless. What an awful design flaw. Literally the entire street can hear the conversation.

I see many people posting this issue, where is the progress to address it?

1 Like

I am having the same problem. I have done all what need to be done and it is still crazy loud. Please what do I need to do right now it is becoming embarrassing

Hi @user32928. As Marley mentioned, you cannot adjust the speaker volume when speaking through the Doorbell. I found this Feature Request post where other neighbors are requesting this feature be made available. Feel free to comment or vote for the request. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like