2 Ring doorbels worked at first

I have two doorbells front one and a side door. At first they were both working great. And then something happened and neither of them are working. The Ring version I have is the little black ones that are hardwired only. Ive changed the transformer, Ive changed the wiring thinking I had the wrong guage, ive tried resets. I can only think that something happened and they got zapped. Ive tested the current. Help! Please!

Hi @Edring66. It sounds like you’ve tried a lot of the basic troubleshooting steps already, so it may be time to touch base with our support team since this is still happening. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let us know what solution the support team recommends, as it may help other neighbors with a similar concern. :slight_smile: