1st gen stick up camera no live view and records in black

1st gen stick up camera no live view and records in black. 2/3 stick up camera are affected. WIFI signal is strong and fast with a mesh wifi and they do record the snap shot every few minutes just fine. One of the stick up camera is 2ft from the router. Looked at many people with the same issue and ring suggested I delete the camera from the account and reconnect and one user hold the orange button for 20 second to reset it. Both did not work for me for 2 years. I plan to just replace these 2 camera with eufy with my other system as these camera are useless. I had to get eufy camera to cover the 2 ring ones that do not work.

Hi @6ad1e3e0f882aa27b832. Have you contacted our support team regarding this? Since you’ve tried a reset and a new setup before to no avail, it may be best to reach out to them for further assistance. We do have a Help Center Article that may also help with this, which you can view here. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.