1st gen spotlight cam not responding when re-installing

I moved a month ago and now I am trying to re-install my spotlight cam. I follow all directions in the app but no light are flashing, reset not working, I hold the reset button for over 20 seconds and nothing is happening. I pull the glued vinyl cover from the back and I see what looks like a charging port, I used the orange charging wire that come with the Ring doorbell and it fits so I connected the usb side to my computer and all lights started flashing non-stop. Since I do not know exactly what is this for I disconnected it. But now I know something is working in that camera. Any suggestion about how to get my camera going again? Thank you

Hi @george0912. Is this a Spotlight Cam Battery or a Spotlight Cam Wired? For a battery powered Camera, ensure that you have fully charged the battery before attempting the installation. The Spotlight Cam Wired should be plugged into an outlet providing power. If your Spotlight Cam is sufficiently powered but is still unresponsive, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.