1st gen floodlight camera shuts off before schedule

The fact that Ring Floodlight Cam Light Schedule problems seem to currently be restricted to 1st Gen devices seems very significant.

For those of you who have been experiencing such problems:

• Do you have a Ring Bridge… or another device that is capable of functioning like a Ring Bridge (such as a Ring Doorbell Pro 2)?
  • Is the Sidewalk feature turned ON or OFF in your Ring app?
  • Have you turned on Ring’s End-to-End Encryption feature for one (or more) Ring devices?
  • Are you also experiencing problems with other Ring features? For example:
    • Does the method you use for turning floodlight lights off (if they’ve been turned on manually) make a difference? Is your experience noticeably different if you compare doing so using the “Lights” toggle switch on the main screen for a particular floodlight versus using the “Lights” Shortcut (tile) on the Ring Dashboard? (Does the latter method provide a slow and buggy experience?)
    • Does Ring keep replacing the rightmost Shortcut (tile) on your Ring app Dashboard with a different one? I find that this problem keeps occurring no matter where the (rogue) shortcut previously appeared in the “Hidden Shortcuts” list. Unfortunately, I am unable to carefully monitor the Ring Dashboard 24x7, so I don’t know the exact time this occurs in each instance. It does seem, however, as if the problem may be directly (or indirectly) associated with floodlight Light Schedule problems.