1st gen doorbell video not working

When there is an alert whether through motion alert from Alexa or the doorbell is rung no video can be seen. Additionally the Alexa keeps repeating that there is motion and we have to tell her to stop. It’s not Alexa because we just got a new one and still doing it. It can’t be WiFi because everything else is still working. This has been a problem for months actually. I have done a hard reset of Ring 3 times and it still does it. I have no clue what else to do. Worked perfect for about a year maybe, then out of nowhere started this. Please help.

Hi @BarnburnerAU. I would suggest reaching out to our support team so they can look into this for you. Since resetting your Ring devices did not work, our support team will have the next best steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.