12 month old issue still unresolved

I’ve had an outstanding issue since February 2023 - I was liaising with advanced tech support but apparently they can no longer email me for “security reasons”.

One of my devices (spotlight cam plus) isn’t stable in recording - it’s very hit and miss and quite frankly I feel it is not fit for purpose. I’m not sure what I am paying for in all honesty. It isn’t a Wi-Fi issue as I’ve placed an older spotlight cam in the same location and it works perfectly every time.

Not sure where you are located, but if its the UK, I would be contacting Citizen’s Advice to see if the can help. You have rights as a consumer and at the very least I would want to know what the security risk is that they are claiming.
Just because they are unable to correct your issue, it doesn’t give them the right to wash their hands of it.
Let Citizen’s Advice take over your case, they might refer it to Trading Standards.
Good luck.

1 Like

Hi @Steve_B. Since you have already been working with our support team to have your concern investigated, I recommend calling in to continue having it looked into. You can call our support team at one of the numbers available here. You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook or X (Twitter) by sending a PM to @Ring.

I reached out on Facebook, they gave me the email address that I get an automated response from saying the address is no longer valid. Considering the multiple digital ways to contact, I’m bemused as to why tech support can only be contacted via telephone. After a long day at work, the last thing I need it to be sitting on the phone for hours on end.

This is really, really poor customer service. I feel the only way to resolution is citizens advice/trading standards as the other neighbour suggests