Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
P
Blurry Video
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
video-quality
Hi All, I recently install the Video Doorbell 4 but seem to be having really bad blury pre-roll and live doesn't seem to be completely clear. The RSSI is always below -40 which I've read is good, not sure how to fix this. I'm not sure how to upload a photo to show this, don't see an option. Please can someone advise how I can get this resolved. Thanks in advance ☺

03-10-2021 06:36:04

Responses (2)

C
Not being sarcastic out did you peel the clear plastic film away that is often found on new lenses? Windex can also do the trick. Ultimately, if you did not purchase a 4K or HD camera, like any security system the footage will never be that good

04-10-2021 03:58:47

C
Hi @Pali. Good call on making sure the protective film is removed. Would you be able to share a video example of this blurry footage so we can take a better look? When attaching this video, you will need first gather the share link of the video. You can do this by going into the Event History in your Ring App and choosing to share it via email. From there, copy the link that is generated and paste the link in the body of your post. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply. :)

05-10-2021 08:49:09

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User
Solution

U

user63814

User