Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
N
Alarm Base station as Doorbell chime
negative-feedback
alarm-alerts
app-request
Why, after 5+ years of this product on the market can we not use the alarm base station as a chime for the doorbell? Why am I wasting extra money and ANOTHER outlet on something I shouldn’t even need? I dropped $200+ on the multi-piece alarm system, and another $100 on the doorbell, and you’re telling me that a simple software update can’t make the one talk to another? That I have to spend an additional $40 on a box that goes “ding”? Ridiculous.

05-06-2022 05:24:08

Responses (1)

T
Hi @nstejer. As we value our neighbors' feedback, we've created a [Feature Request board](https://community.ring.com/c/products/feature-request-board/24). Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

08-06-2022 03:59:14

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User
Solution

U

user63814

User