Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Ring working fine then all of a sudden offline and can't be reconnected
hardwired-video-doorbell
cs-support
I have the ringdoor2 #doorbell-2 (2nd generation) and it works perfectly until all of a sudden it doesn't. Customer service is awful they just tell you to do the same thing over and over. Hit the reset button. Scan the barcode. Disconnect the doorbell from the power supply reconnect the doorbell to the power supply. The device health is good. I even plugged in the wifi extender which is completely and utterly useless. If I hadn't paid $250 for this, I wouldn't care and I would just replace it with a Blink or something cheaper. It happened October 30 and it has been three weeks and the device can not find the wifi Ring and the wifi Ring doesn't show up on my iphone or my ipad. This is a glitch and it needs to be fixed!

14-11-2023 02:15:17

Responses (1)

J
Hi @user66492. You have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps I would have recommended for your concern. The next best step is to continue working with our support team to have this further investigated. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here.](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us) You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook or Twitter (X) by sending a private message to @Ring.

15-11-2023 06:01:53

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User