Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
R
Ring video doorbell 2 problem
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
When door rings on ring video doorbell 2 i own it just keeps going to blue flashing then stops untill some ring doorbell agen needs fixing right a way to stop this, also connected right to erro mesh router on 2.4 wifi one in living room one bedroom got wifi door bell chime 2 wifi only, app on moble data take fir ever to load

23-12-2022 10:58:08

Responses (6)

C
Hi @Raymondjtoth. The light on your Video Doorbell 2 will light up when someone presses the Doorbell button. If the light on your Doorbell is flashing continuously, even after the Doorbell button is pressed and the event has already been recorded, try rebooting it. To reboot your Doorbell, open the menu in the Ring app and tap Devices > your Doorbell > Device Health > scroll to the bottom and tap Reboot This Device. This may take a few minutes to complete. If that doesn't resolve the continuously flashing blue light, you can reset your Doorbell by holding down the setup button underneath the faceplate for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, set the Doorbell back up in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device. As for any wifi concerns, we have troubleshooting steps and additional information in [this](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/217271526-Understanding-RSSI-and-Wifi-Signal-Strength) Help Center article.

26-12-2022 10:37:24

R
yes tryed a reset up same thing going on something not right

11-02-2023 04:39:58

R
the rin video doorbell2 i have is not recording video right on app keep telling me video didnt record check router i opened the ports like tell on site and ring just blinks blue light on it i recharged battery needs fixing so works right happens ever time router is a eero mesh router 2.4/5 wireless it pulls 2.4 fine never happened in feb 2022 but in jan 2023 this start or end dec 2022 so something is wrong and need fixing hope fixed soon. whats going on worked great untill update came throw that broke something

11-02-2023 04:30:26

R
i did try that i took ciscoccna and comtia a+ and network a+ in college it keep flashing blue rebooted router eero mesh router i have and rebooted device ever recording tell merecording failed check wifi i opened the ports right now charging battery and same thing going on whats up with it cant use device worked back in feb 2022 great now this something wrong what going on

11-02-2023 04:38:29

C
Hi @Raymondjtoth. is your Ring Doorbell disconnected from wifi? Try checking the [wifi signal strength](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/217271526-Checking-Wifi-Signal-Strength) on the Device Health page in the Ring app. If your Doorbell is disconnected from wifi, follow the steps to [reconnect](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034825092-How-to-Reconnect-Your-Ring-Video-Doorbell-or-Security-Camera-to-Wifi-or-Change-Your-Wifi-Network) it. As long as your Doorbell is connected to wifi and has a strong signal, you shouldn't receive any errors. If you do, please share a screenshot demonstrating what you're seeing on your end in the Ring app.

13-02-2023 06:29:36

R
I did aed all ok use erro mesh router i did call eero sed all ok and falled isp sed all ok rebooted everything

31-05-2023 05:43:09

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User