Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
B
User Solution
Closed
Frosted lense
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting

I seem to have a problem with frosting I’m in the middle Tennessee area not too far up north I don’t have it with two of my ring doorbells but one of them is an issue. I have two facing in the same direction same side of the house one crossover one does not this doesn’t seem to be a problem with ring however what is the purpose if I have to go out there at midnight and wipe off the camera it’s not very safe or secure anybody else have this issue and been able to resolve it

05-01-2024 03:50:47

Responses (2)

T
User Solution

Hi @Beulahmay. I’m also located in Middle TN, so I know how cold it can get! First, I would check around the perimeter of the doorbell lens, to ensure that it is sealed properly. If there is moisture on the inside of the lens, it will need to be replaced. If this is just occurring on the outside of the lens, try using some Rain-X spray on the lens per the bottle instructions. I hope this information helps.

08-01-2024 06:36:09

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

07-02-2024 06:36:38

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User