Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Doorbell disconnected, can't reconnect, can't call support
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
My doorbell somehow got disconnected from my WiFi It's refusing to connect, and I get stuck in the endless troubleshooting loop of do you have the white circle? No? Recharge the battery! I'm sure you're thinking, just call the support folks. I would, but my place is in the flight path of a major airport. You cannot talk on the phone outside at all really, can't open the windows if you're watching something that doesn't have subtitles. I don't see a support person staying in with me for long, completely understandable. I can't move my doorbell without it being a major hassle. Am I out of luck?

15-11-2023 06:58:16

Responses (2)

G
Reset your WIFI Modem and Router Be sure to unplug both items lmk

15-11-2023 03:25:06

U

That’s convenient to do when you’re at home. I am very tired of having to figure out that is IS offline-no notification, AND then troubleshooting everything 30+ mins or more. If this happens when I’m out of town, I will ditch the ring cam system and go with something more reliable. Everything and I do mean everything in the house reconnect s to Wi-Fi on its own except the damn ring system!

01-06-2024 01:33:18

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User