Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
L
User Solution
Closed
Customer "service" is Awful
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras
battery-life

I’m sure it’s possible for the customer “service” to be less responsive, but I’m just not smart enough to figure out how. I was put on hold for ten (10) minutes before being disconnected. Called back, and I had to go through all the same B.S. to be identified for a generic question that had nothing to do with my account security. Luckily, I purchased the extended warranty, so I will be able to get a full refund.

14-12-2023 03:20:52

Responses (2)

T
User Solution

Hi @Lindyb70119. It’s unfortunate that you were unable to get through on the phones. Is there a specific issue you are having that we can assist you with? Having the extended warranty does not grant you a full refund of the product. If something is not working properly, let us know how we can help. Thanks, neighbor.

15-12-2023 08:04:51

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

14-01-2024 08:05:07

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User