Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
User Solution
Closed
Broken recording on ring doorbell
hardwired-video-doorbell
cs-support

Hi there, I have had problems with my ring doorbell. On the 25th at around 2, it was fine but the next frame it took was broken (like the image below) and it has been broken ever since. I have rebooted it and even shined a flashlight into it, but that doesn’t help. If I could have help with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

27-12-2023 09:40:39

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @user72580. Thank you for sharing an example of what you’re seeing. A reboot was also a good troubleshooting step to try. Since that didn’t work, I’d recommend fully resetting your Doorbell by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds. Once the reset is complete, walk through the steps under Set Up a Device to reconnect the Doorbell.

Should the video or Live View still look like this after trying the above, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here. There may be some physical damage which is causing the view to look like this, and our support team can investigate further.

28-12-2023 08:56:20

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

27-01-2024 08:56:25

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User