Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Why will a replacement stick up battery camera take 6 weeks to be shipped?
shipping
negative-feedback
cs-support

Brand new stick up battery camera (3rd gen)died within 30 days (on 12/31/2023). Sent broken one to Ring, was told replacement should ship within 5-7 days. Now told it won’t ship until mid-February at the earliest. What gives? I could have returned it through Amazon within a couple of days. How was I to know that the camera is on backorder through Ring, but in stock at Amazon? If only I hadn’t already sent the broken one to Ring, as I typically do with returns through Amazon.

06-01-2024 04:06:09

Responses (1)

C

Hi @user73522. I’m sorry to hear you haven’t had the best experience with our support team. It’s possible there are some delays in availability with the Stick Up Cam, which is why it will not ship until February. If you have any questions about your replacement, feel free to follow up with our support team, as we don’t have access to any account or shipping information here on the Community.

08-01-2024 06:25:07

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User