Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Ring Floodlight Camera / Skylus modem
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras
I have 2 ring floodlight cameras that i can't get connected to by internet modem. I am in a rural area that dson't have any other option. I am using verizon carrier and a Inseego Skyus modem. I have contacted Ring, verizon and inseego and none have been able to help me. I can create a hotspot from my phone and connect my cameras to the ring app and everything works fine. So i know the cameras are working, i also can connect my TV and phone to the modem so i know the modem/router is working. I am wondering if maybe the modem isn't fast enough and was wondering if anyone know what download/upload speed this camera needs . Or if anyone has run into this before what they did to fix it.

06-11-2023 05:41:04

Responses (1)

T
Hi @user65449. It sounds like you may need to make some adjustments to your network setup. This Help Center article [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020638172-Test-Your-Wifi-Connections#:~:text=As%20a%20general%20rule%2C%20most,discuss%20getting%20faster%20internet%20speeds) has more information on testing your WiFi connections. I hope this helps!

08-11-2023 04:28:11

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User