Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
J
Motion zone snap shot zoomed in
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras
motion-settings
I have gen 1 solar ring cameras and recently discovered the snap shot for setting my zones is zoomed in. This was not the case before. Now i am missing activity around my house. Is there a fix for this?

19-08-2023 09:12:22

Responses (2)

J
Hi @JJinGG. I was able to find this Community [post](https://community.ring.com/t/picture-is-cropped-when-using-motion-zone/20369) where other neighbors had a similar concern. There is a marked solution to the post.

21-08-2023 07:59:50

M
Just noticed this on all of my Stick Up cams. Looking at previous posts from people reporting the same issue it appears that the people on this forum who supposedly ‘represent’ Ring say that this is an ‘Intended’ feature. What absolute NONSENSE. Ring have introduced a ‘change’ as this WAS NOT the case when I first purchased and installed the cameras . Ring seem happy to allow community members to continually report the issue and then choose to do simply nothing about it (other than ignore the complaints and then wait for 30 days of inactivity before closing the post). absolutely disgraceful way to treat people that have purchased a Ring product.

30-08-2023 05:12:39

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

29-09-2023 05:12:41

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User