Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
How to make a warranty claim
cs-support
wireless-security-cameras
Does anyone know how to make a warranty claim? The information on the Ring website is very vague and sends you round in circles. A 1 year warranty is quoted everywhere, but no instructions on how to make a claim. My indoor cam (gen 1) purchased June 23, has stopped working. I have followed all the instructions on how to troubleshoot, but nothing fixes the issue. Have tried new power source, socket, different placement around the house, different router (i have a mesh 6 network), reboot, reconnect, etc. The cam connects ok, but live view times out. Was working fine. All my other cams work fine.

10-10-2023 05:41:24

Responses (2)

J
Hi @user4942. If you have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps for your concern and they have not helped, the next best step is to contact our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us). If our support team deems a replacement is necessary, they will do so after verifying the warranty on your Camera.

11-10-2023 08:59:23

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

10-11-2023 08:59:37

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User