Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Floodlight offline, but still turning off and on repeatedly
hardwired-security-cameras
I’ve seen information about changing the light and motion sensors to get the lights from going on and off, but my device is currently offline, and no sensor notifications are coming in. So it’s not picking up motion or heat. But it goes off and turns right back on, then maybe after 10 seconds it goes back off and comes back on. And it’s like that all night.

06-09-2023 11:38:54

Responses (2)

T
Hi @User201121. If you're device is offline, I would first attempt to [reconnect it to WiFi](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408533336468-Quick-Fix-Guide-). If you want to leave the cam offline, you can disconnect it from power to stop the Floodlight from flashing. The flashing happens to let you know that your device is receiving power, but not in setup mode.

07-09-2023 05:08:49

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

07-10-2023 05:09:34

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User