Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
S
Floodlight Camera records everything but my wife’s car
cs-support
motion-settings

So this is a weird one. We just hooked up a wired camera with the floodlight. I believe it’s the floodlight cam wired plus.

It records my neighbors leaving and coming home in their driveway. It records me leaving and coming home in my driveway. It records any people who pull into our driveway coming and leaving. It records cars driving by and people walking.

The one thing it doesn’t record is my wife’s white Honda leaving or coming out of our driveway. It’s the weirdest thing.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? I’ve messed with the settings and no change. The motion areas and sensitivity are as high as they can go.

14-12-2023 06:20:52

Responses (1)

J

Hi @Sportsnbikes. It does sound odd that it is avoiding just your wife’s car, and if adjusting your Motion Settings didn’t help, the next best thing to do is to contact our support team to further investigate this with you. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

15-12-2023 07:13:07

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User