Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
A
Disarm Individual Camera (s)
modes
app-request
Dear Ring Team, I am writing to share some feedback and suggest a new feature for the Ring App that I believe would greatly enhance the user experience. Currently, I have multiple exterior Ring cams installed at the front of my home, and I am considering adding one for my backyard as well. However, I have noticed that my current system lacks the capability to individually arm or disarm specific cameras. For instance, if I want to enjoy a swim in my backyard while keeping the front cams armed, there is no easy way to achieve this without disarming the entire system. To address this limitation, I kindly suggest that Ring develop and implement an option within the Ring App that allows users to easily arm or disarm individual cameras as needed. It would greatly benefit users like myself who wish to customize the security settings based on specific areas of their property or activities. I believe that offering this feature at no additional cost to the consumer would be a valuable enhancement to the Ring ecosystem and would further empower users to personalize their home security setup. By providing the flexibility to control each camera independently, Ring would demonstrate its commitment to meeting the diverse needs of its users and maintaining its position as a leader in home security. Thank you for considering my suggestion. I appreciate your dedication to continually improving the Ring experience, and I look forward to seeing how your team evolves the platform in the future. Sincerely,

06-06-2023 03:23:19

Responses (2)

J
Hi @Andreb11. As we value our neighbors' feedback, we've created a [Feature Request board](https://community.ring.com/c/products/24). Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

07-06-2023 04:59:08

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

07-07-2023 04:59:24

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User