Ring App

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring app features, settings, and more.
L
Arm reminders not working
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
cs-support
alarm-alerts
battery-security-cameras
I have enabled arm and disarm reminders so that I am reminded to arm my cameras when I leave my geo fence. I am receiving alerts to remind me to disarm my system when I get home, but have never received the alert to arm the system when I leave my geofence area. I’ve tried disabling and re-enabling this function but still not having any luck getting this to work. This function is crucial for me. Does anyone have any solutions to this issue?

20-11-2023 03:54:31

Responses (2)

J
Hi @LaurenC7. That was a good troubleshooting step to try to address your concern. You also want to make sure your Ring app and phone are up to date with the latest updates. Disable any active VPNs on your phone as well. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372) a call for further assistance.

21-11-2023 06:22:51

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

21-12-2023 06:22:55

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User