Ring App

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring app features, settings, and more.
M
App keeps signing me out
trending
app-settings
two-step-verification
I use the iphone app all day long. Recently it started logging me out 3-4 times a day for no reason. I contacted support and they said to delete and reinstall the app, which I did. Everything is updated and current. I see other users are having this extremely annoying problem as well. What's the fix?

23-09-2023 05:01:52

Responses (8)

N
hi, You can update the Ring app, and make sure iOS is also latest version. If you are using VPNs, deactivate them. hope that works.

23-09-2023 08:56:39

J
Hi neighbors. Thank you for sharing this information. Rest assured that our team is investigating and working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Once I have an update regarding this concern, I will make sure to post that update here. In the meantime, I will be marking this as a temporary solution so that others that come to this thread can easily find my response. Thank you for your time and patience.

25-09-2023 09:43:55

D
Hello Justin from Ring. I had this issue last month. It went away after a day or so. It has now reoccurred and I am being signed out every hour or so. Android 14. Pixel 5a. Makes the app/doorbell totally useless as I use it to monitor a business door when not in the building. System and app up to date. Cleared cache and turned of pause apps when open but unused function. I see I am not the only one with this issue looking at this chat.. Regards David

07-11-2023 01:03:10

D
Hello Justin from Ring. I had this issue last month. It went away after a day or so. It has now reoccurred and I am being signed out every hour or so. Android 14. Pixel 5a. Makes the app/doorbell totally useless as I use it to monitor a business door when not in the building. System and app up to date. Cleared cache and turned of pause apps when open but unused function. I see I am not the only one with this issue looking at this chat.. Regards David

07-11-2023 01:03:10

J
Hi neighbors. This issue was resolved with an update to the Ring app. You should no longer be logged out of the Ring app randomly. If you are still having the same concern, please verify that you have updated your Ring app to the latest version. Thanks again for your time and patience.

26-09-2023 07:47:25

U
My app keeps logging me out several times a day reporting that I am signing in on a new device. I've uninstalled and reloaded the the without any success. I'm running Android 14 on on a Google Pixel 6.

24-10-2023 02:46:39

J
Hi @userFrosty. This concern was for iOS. Your issue seems to be related to this Community [post](https://community.ring.com/t/android-app-keeps-logging-me-out/232266), to which I have responded.

24-10-2023 05:34:52

U
Pixel 5 Android 14 Latest version of Ring app Can't stay logged in for more than an hour at a time.

27-10-2023 03:45:37

U
Pixel 5 Android 14 Latest version of Ring app Can't stay logged in for more than an hour at a time.

27-10-2023 03:45:37

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User