Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
U
Wired doorbell pro not working with mechanical chime
hardwired-video-doorbell

Installed a new wired doorbell pro with maple chase 60515 mechanical doorbell   (Listed on the website as it will work)  Installed the power deal on the front and trans connectors on the maple chase     Everything is working very well except when doorbell is pushed the mechanical chime does ding dong

i called support after a week or so of trying things and the support agent had me verify the setting for the chime was mechanical and it was set to chime - which I had already done     When it did not work I was told - oh you need to buy a new chime from us

i went around and around with support agent and she just kept reading same script- if it's not working you need to buy a new chime from us with no explanation as to why my mechanical chime which is listed as supported does not work

has anyone had luck getting a wired doorbell pro to work with a mechanical doorbell?  A maplechase?   Any ideas on what I can try?

27-06-2024 08:04:13

Responses (0)

No Responses Found

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

D

Danielhrch

User
Solutions