Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
D
Alarm makes loud beeps on keypads when arming system per schedule
alarm-siren
troubleshooting
Hi, I don't know if I changed a setting or if it was an app update, but all of a sudden, all of my keypads are making a very loud sound when Ring is arming in the evening via a schedule I have set up. It beeps slowly, then goes very fast, and then announces the system is armed. Is there a way to mute/turn off the beeping alerts before it arms? Thanks.

26-03-2023 02:47:56

Responses (2)

J
Hi @dtfamily1. The sound you are referring to is the Exit Delay sound that will play to warn you your Alarm System is going to arm. If you would like to not hear this sound from your Keypads you can lower the volume for each Keypad in its Audio Settings. The volume will not affect the sound when the Alarm is alarming. This Help Center [article](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026671732-Ring-Alarm-FAQs) will provide you with the steps on how to lower the volume for the Keypad.

27-03-2023 07:30:53

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

26-04-2023 07:31:47

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User