Would Doorbell work in Brazil?

Hello!
I am willing to buy a doorbell to monitor my front porch.
I am just concerned if it would work in a different country. However, I understand it has to work no matter the region as long there is an internet connection available. Can anyone confirm, please? Thanks in advance!

Hi @FilipeGoncalves. As we do not currently sell or ship to Brazil, we do not offer support for Ring devices in Brazil. We would not recommend purchasing a Ring device elsewhere and then attempting to set it up in Brazil, as we can’t guarantee it will work correctly. You can see which countries we ship to and offer support in here. I hope that helps clear things up.

@Caitlyn_Ring , if one is willing to take the risk of lack of support, are there any operational limitations on working in Brazil?

Hi @ThyagoCruz. As mentioned in my previous reply, we cannot make any guarantees on how a Ring device will perform if you attempt to set it up in an unsupported region. We advise against purchasing a Ring device from a different country to try and use in an unsupported region.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.