Wiring Ring intercom & bticino 344832

Hi there,
I’ve a Bticino 344832 which is declared compatible by the Ring intercom compatibility checker.
During the initial configuration however, the Ring app doesn’t show my model so I’ve no clue about how to wire the devices.
Can you help me?
Diego

Hi @Diegobeds! Welcome to the Ring Community! Please double-check the name and number of the Bticino 344832 when setting up your Ring Intercom in the Ring app. It should be available for selection according to our documentation. If you’re still having trouble finding the device, let us know. We’re here to assist you in any way we can.

HI i’ve the same Bticino 344832 and with 1 button I can open two different doors, when the system will be able to manage it?

Hi @Luca1987 , thank you for reaching out to us. Currently, the Ring Intercom works only with devices that open one door, the option to control two different doors simultaneously is currently not available but we’re eager to introduce it, and will share information on timing as soon as we have it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.