WIFI help

My Ring Pro disconnected from WIFI. It will not reconnect, no matter what I do. I’ve tried resetting the ring, and going through initial setup, but the ring doesn’t show up on my wifi to complete setup. Edit: Ive already checked/reset wifi and power. Nothing

Hi @darthraptor22! What is the current status of the device in regards to entering setup mode and LED indicators lighting up when button is pressed? Good call checking power and wifi resources as that is the best first step. If the Ring Pro LED patterns are matching that of setup mode or powering up, the setup should certainly complete. Keep in mind the Ring Pro should audibly announce setup mode. If it does not, there may be an underlying power concern.

I recommend also removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device, to see if this will help find the Ring setup network. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

It enters setup mode as advertised. The lights flash as advertised. It will not put out a wifi signal. It doesnt show up on any wifi devices. Upon exiting setup mode, after 30 sec or so, it says it cannot connect ot the internet. I’ve tried reinstallling the app. That did nothing.

Thanks for the update @darthraptor22! As you’ve already checked on power, and tried on multiple devices, this setup step should certainly be successful. If performing a reset, by holding the setup button on the Ring Pro for 20 seconds, does not resolve this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: