Wi-Fi extenders

I’m looking for advice on how to improve a weak signal to my Ring devices, the current signal strengths are RSSI -57 for the Doorbell and RSSI -73 for the Floodlight Cam, any advice would be gratefully received.
I live in a bungalow and have installed a Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Plus (V3), a Ring Doorbell Pro (V2) and a Ring Chime Pro but the system keeps informing me that there is a weak signal to the Floodlight Cam, sometimes there is no signal at all. The camera is situated at the front over the garage, the doorbell is situated on the front door, the Chime Pro is in the hall and my router in the bedroom/office at the front, nothing is more than 4 metres apart. All the devices are connected through the Chime Pro net work. If I move the Chime Pro into the porch the signal greatly improves but unfortunately I then cannot hear the chimes when the doorbell is pressed! So, is it possible to install a wi-fi extender and if so, what will work with the existing Ring network?

Hi @FrintonFogey. You can definitely use third-party WiFi extenders with our Ring devices. There is no particular model we recommend; just make sure it has a 2.4 GHz WiFi frequency band. Some popular brands for wifi extenders are TP-Link, Netgear, D-Link, Linksys, and Amped Wireless. I hope this helps.