WHY OH WHY IS EVERYTHING SO OVERLY DIFFICULT WITH RING. I can't even subscribe they put me in an infinite loop saying I am a NEW user. Duhhh who are you people?

What is going on with you people why can’t I SIMPLY subscribe, EVERYTHING is overly complicated with you. I am stuck in an infinite loop because I am a NEW user. Well this is one NEW user that will be happy to dump this £150 lump of USELESS plastic in the bin !

Must be nice to be so well off.

Anyway, it’s not difficult at all to sign up with Ring. If you are having issues for some reason then reach out to Support as only they have access to your Account information. https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406-Contact-Us
Be forewarned wait times are long.

Hi @user17619. You can find steps on how to subscribe to a Ring Protect plan in our Help Center Article here. Make sure you have your Ring device set up on your Ring account first, as you cannot sign up for a Ring Protect plan without a device on your account. If you’re still unable to get signed up, you can follow up with our support team as @SolarEclipse mentioned and they’ll be able to get you squared away. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like