Why is positivity banned from here?

I am just lost, hopefully someone can answer. Every time I attempt to post a positive, motivational post. I get told by ring my post was removed because it did not appear to be related to a specific crime or safety issue in your area.
Yet, people can be judgmentally nosey in an area they don’t reside and be negative in their posts, and that’s okay. That gets approved along with the 125 racist comments, 240 homophobic comments and 900 comments about how someone should’ve been able to predict their own future 15 years ago to do better today. All this negativity is approved and encouraged by Ring, and id like an answer. Honestly. Especially with this pandemic, we all need some positivity so for that to be discouraged and NOT allowed by Ring ( email screenshots for 6 posts I’ve attempted at different times ) is outrageous and it’s almost like Ring wants to ensure we don’t move forward as a positive, together community. Unified happily as one. Though they motto and preach otherwise. RING IS A SCHEME and I hate to sound like that person but… reading thus far, what other impression am I to have? Hopefully, Soon enough this product can be evaluated and updated. Or removed. . .

Hey @Gambino. If you would like more details on why your post was removed, you will need to reach out to our Neighbor’s app team at neighbors@cs.ring.com. This will get you in touch with our team that monitors the Neighbor’s app, and they can provide more information on why the post was not allowed. Please note that they may take 48-72 hours to respond to you via email.

In addition, feel free to bring up any other posts within the Neighbor’s app that you see that give you cause for concern. You can do this by screenshotting any post or comment and emailing it as well or from within the Neighbor’s app. In the Neighbor’s app, you will click the three dots at the top right of a post or comment that you want to flag and select “Report post/comment.”