Why are my posts constantly getting denied

Nomatter what I post, it gets denied. First one was of some A f r i c a n American Individual with a large dagger in his pants, which were hanging off his butt. He was outside the laundry mat on 28th Ave and Larkspur. He was threatening to steal my Jordan’s right off my feet. They denied it because I tried to describe the individual. How can you be aware if you have no idea what the individual looks like? Kind of stupid.

The second on.I just posted it recently. It was denied also. I was commenting about rude neighbors in our complex, who don’t need to, but ignorantly walk on our porch whenever they leave or return. The dog area is on their side, yet they detour across our porch to go there. They showed the neighbors, not up close, and their Great Danes. Walking into our porch to leave.

I want to know who runs the app, because I see nothing but lost pet posts and very little informative ones. Ridiculous. Someone doesn’t know how to run an app.

Hi @LuckyFox . If you would like more details on why your post was removed from Neighbors, you will need to reach out to communityalerts@cs.ring.com. This will get you in touch with our team that monitors the Neighbor’s app, and they can provide more information on why the post was not allowed.Please note that they may take 48-72 hours to respond to you via email.