What size are the 4 screws which attach a Dooorbell 2 to the mounting bracket?

I’ve just moved into a house with a Doorbell 2, and the previous owners have given me control of it.

When I removed the doorbell from the bracket on the wall, the 2 screws which had been attaching it (there should have been 4) fell into a drain.

I’ve tried every combination of search terms I can think of, but can only find links to replacement security screws and no details of what size these 4 screws were so I can re-attach my doorbell. Can someone please help?

I’ve attached a pic and circled the holes I’m referring to to minimise any chance of confusion.

All of the official Ring replacement part kits appear to be sold out online, so please just tell me what size I need rather than pointing me there if at all possible.

Many thanks,

-Erik

thumbnail_IMG_7760|374x500

Hi there, @The_Moge! We’ve seen neighbors obtain these screws via hardware store by comparing with their Doorbell model or bracket. Standard dry wall screws generally should fit, but it’s always good to check to be certain. Feel free to reach out to our support team as they may be able to assist further with this. :slight_smile:

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.